Speeding concern? Advice here    Any query about your speeding offence, Email Us


  • Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter
  • Share via Email

Report Speeding Concerns

How to report your speeding concerns and who to contact.

General concerns around speeding

If you have a general concern about speeding in your community, please contact your local Safer Neighbourhood Policing Team. These details can be found on Derbyshire Constabulary website.

Offence queries

For offence queries, please contact the Safer Roads Unit (CREST)

Derbyshire Police Safer Roads Unit
PO Box 6061
Tel: 0300 1228760 - 10am to 3pm, Monday to Friday
Any queries about your speeding offence, please use the 'Email Us' button above.